Swim Club Rules
- Members and their guests must sign in on the registration book located in front of the Snack Bar
- For everyone’s safety, glass, glass bottles, and glass food containers are not permitted within the fenced pool enclosure.
- No smoking is allowed within fenced pool enclosure.
- Toys/Riding devices with wheels, including (but not limited to) bikes and wagons are NOT permitted ANYWHERE within the pop.
- Adults shall be responsible for children using the baby pool and play area.
- No pets are allowed within the fenced pool enclosure.
- Sand from the volleyball court MUST be rinsed off using the outside shower BEFORE entering the pool area.
- Every member and guest is expected to cooperate to keep the pool premises clean and attractive and free of debris.
- The pool Board of Directors reserves the right to suspend any member.
- No one will use the pool unless there is an employed lifeguard on duty.
- There will be a ten-minute break each hour. All persons under the age of 18 will be required to get out of the water during this break.
- No horse play, dunking, running, boisterous or rough play shall be allowed in or around the pool, and violators will be subject to discipline by the attending lifeguard. Repeated violations shall be grounds for suspension.
- Swimmers MUST stay off lap lanes, ropes, safety lines and lifeguard stands.
- Please refrain from distracting the lifeguards while on duty – they are here for your safety.
- Infants must wear “swim” diapers in the baby pool or regular pool.
- No kids OVER 6 years old are allowed to swim in the baby pool.
- Diving Board Rules:
- Board closure and opening is controlled by the lifeguard.
- One person allowed on diving board at a time
- Diver may bounce once on the board, no multiple bounces
- Divers must go straight off the board to the middle of the deep end – not to either side of the eep end.
- Upon completion of a dive, swim to the closet ladder.
- Next diver MUST WAIT until last diver has reached the side of the pool BEFORE attempting to use the board.
- No jumping on others from the diving board.
9. Lifeguards shall be on duty at all times during pool hours. Their first duty shall be safety and they will be responsible for enforcing the pool rules. Parents, however, are expected to personally supervise their children, and the responsibility of adults who accompany children to the pool does not cease because a lifeguard is on duty. All persons with children in their care are required to watch, protect, supervise, and control these children at all times when they are on Club property.
Guests and Fees
All guests MUST be accompanied by a member. There is no fee for out-of-county guests. Wake County guests must pay $5 per person when they enter. Members may also purchase a set of 5 guest passes for $15.